Kenya Budget camping safaris take place in the heart of Game filled Reserves and National parks, Budget Camping Package Tour Itinerary covers Destinations: Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru,Samburu,Mount Kenya,Aberdare,Amboseli,and more.
The following camping safari itineraries are “recommended itineraries” and can be booked as you see them. However you can search our website for more info. or email us and we will send you the best safari option to suit your requirements. Let us help you create the African safari experience you have always dreamt about!
The Itinerary also serve the purpose to guide you, the first time traveler to Africa, an idea of what can be done on Kenyan wildlife adventure Safari and the kind of Camp or Tour option you would want.
Sample the LUXURY LODGE SAFARIS Itinerary Too
Click on the links below to view detailed Kenyan Camping Safaris itineraries and make Reservations.
- Mtk11:3 Nights Masai Mara / Lake Nakuru National Park ,Camping Safari
- Mtk12: 5 Nights Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru/Bogoria and Baringo camping safari
- Mtk13: 6 Nights Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru/Samburu Budget Camping
- Mtk14:10 Nights Masai Mara/Nakuru/Samburu/ Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East.
- Mtk15:13 Nights Masai Mara/Nakuru/Bogoria/Samburu/Mt.Kenya/ Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East/Nairobi Or Mombasa
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CAMPING PACKAGE:
Transfers from or to the airport upon arrival and departure respectively Transport in a 9-seater safari minibus
All Game Park Entrance fees
All campsite fees
All campsite equipment
Roomy two-person tents
Three meals a day
All government taxes and levies where applicable
WHAT IS EXCLUDED FROM THE CAMPING SAFARI:
Accommodation whilst in Nairobi
All expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls and laundry
Tips and gratuities to driver guides, lodge, or hotel staff.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING (For Camping Safaris Only):
Sleeping bag (optionally, you can purchase a blanket from us instead!)
Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space on our bases is limited (excess luggage can be securely left at our offices, free of charge).
Sturdy safari clothes, jeans, T-shirts, jumper, or anorak for cool evenings and early mornings.
Torch, toiletries, bath towel and insect repellant
Film for the duration of the safari
And, of course, personal spending money!!! (for drinks, showers and swimming)
We base our rates on the number of people going and the season i.e. High Season, Mid season, Low season. We offer discounts to groups.
Contact us HERE to check on eligibility.
- 2 Nights Amboseli, Kenya
- 2 Nights Maasai Mara
- 3 Nights Samburu Game Reserve and Mt. Kenya Safari, Kenya.
- 4 Nights Nairobi, Amboseli, Nakuru, And Masai Mara Safari, luxury lodge safari, Kenya.
- 4 Nights Nairobi, Nakuru, And Masai Mara luxury lodge Safari, Kenya.
- 5 Nights Samburu, Treetops, Nakuru, And Masai Mara.
- 6 Nights Aberdare, Samburu, Nakuru, And Masai Mara Safari, Kenya.
- 7 Nights Nairobi, Samburu, Ark, Nakuru, And Masai Mara, luxury safari, Kenya.
- 13 Nights Nairobi, Samburu, Aberdare, Baringo, Nakuru, Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo, Mombasa Luxury Safari, Kenya.
- 3 Nights Masai Mara / Lake Nakuru National Park ,Camping Safari
- 6 Days – Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru/Bogoria And Baringo Camping Safari
- 7 Days – Masai Mara/Nakuru/Samburu Budget Camping Safari In Kenya
- 11 Days Maasai Mara/Nakuru/Samburu/ Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East Camping
- 14 Days – Masai Mara /Nakuru /Bogoria /Samburu /Mt.Kenya/ Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East/Nairobi Or Mombasa